- Updated electrical throughout home (except sunroom)
- Full WIFI – Bluetooth System and audio speakers (inside and out)
- Updated high efficiency HVAC
- Fully integrated security system
- Updated doors and hardware upstairs
- Marble floors in entry way
- Living Room – refinished hardwoods
- Sunroom – Philip Jeffries designer wall treatment
- Kitchen – 2016 Bosch dishwasher
- Kitchen – added butler’s pantry
- Kitchen – Silestone counters
- Master Bedroom – replaced hardwoods
- Master Bedroom – Custom shelving, cabinetry and desk
- Master Bath – Marble floors and counters
- Master Bath – updated sinks, toilets and hardware
- Master Bath – expanded closet/added custom shelving
- Secondary Bedroom – added closet and replaced hardwoods
- Full Bath – marble floors
- Full Bath – Quartz counters
- Full Bath – replaced tub, toilet, sink and hardware
- Half bath – completely remodeled/Marble floors
- Backyard – sealed patio and pool stone in 2017
- Backyard – Installed ceiling fans in Cabana
- Pool – replaced heater in 2016
- Guesthouse and garage painted in 2017
- Fence – stained in 2017
- Tuff shed installed behind guesthouse
About the Property
Located on one of Lakewood’s most scenic streets, this beautifully renovated Tudor sits high atop a large tree-lined lot and includes circular drive, pool, back house, and loads of greenspace.
Enter to foyer with newly inlaid marble floors, and decorative staircase. The main floor offers hardwood floors, high ceilings, and gracious arches with custom woodwork. The large formal living room, which includes a fireplace, transitions seamlessly to the formal dining room, and is complimented by a sunroom that features marble floors and bench seats with arched windows providing tons of natural light.
The impeccably updated kitchen boasts a large center island that features a wine refrigerator, two Sub-Zero freezer drawers, and an ice maker. The stainless-steel appliances include a 36-inch Sub-Zero refrigerator with two fridge drawers. The tasteful décor of white custom cabinets and Silestone counters extends to the breakfast area, which leads to the cabana and pool.
The upstairs, renovated master suite has a study/private living area with custom sliding doors, desk and shelving area. The master ensuite bathroom has also been completely renovated and includes oversized shower, separate sinks, marble counter tops and has access to master walk-in closet with multiple built-ins. The home includes two, large, secondary bedrooms with a beautifully updated, secondary bathroom and a large, added, laundry closet.
The outdoor spaces, both in front and back, are fabulously landscaped, providing tranquility and privacy. The backyard includes a large, covered patio that has fans, speakers, TV, and is hardwired with decorative lighting. In addition, this back yard has a gorgeous pool, a built-in grill, and access to the over-garage guest suite. The first floor of the guest suite includes cooktop and sink. The large second floor room includes full bath and plenty of closet space. There is a balcony that overlooks the beautiful yard and the Lakewood Country Club golf course.
Features and updates, too numerous to fully list, include an automatic gate, Lennox high-efficiency residential HVAC system, tankless water heater, newer alarm system and 2012 roofs on the house, apartment, and cabana.
The shops and restaurants of the Lakewood Shopping Center are just steps away, and the home is zoned to the Lakewood Elementary School.